To enable the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly known as Visual Composer) for your custom post types simply go to WPBakery Page Builder > Role Manager and under the user role you want to set the post types for you click “Custom” from the dropdown then check all the post types you want to use the WPBakery Page Builder on.
Articles in this section
- My site Google Page Speed Rank is low, why? How to increase Google Page Speed score.
- How to add Google Analytics code to WordPress theme?
- Theme Admin Control Panel does not save colors, fonts, styles changes or other settings
- How to create child theme based on our theme for WordPress?
- How I can update theme to latest version? Where I can download latest theme version?
- How to change theme elements styles, move or hide elements
- The Item Is Not Working
- I can't import theme demo / dummy data. Demo data does not work correctly.
- Error "Are you sure you want to do this? TRY AGAIN", "The link you followed has expired" after uploading theme
- Where I can find theme Documentation? How to install and use theme? Do you have some guide?