Go to WPML -> Languages and scroll down to the Language filtering for AJAX operations section. Check the box to "Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX" and save your settings.
Articles in this section
- How to optimize Google Insight Page / GTMetrix speed score and site loading speed in WordPress theme on your site
- How to add Google Analytics code to WordPress theme?
- Theme Admin Control Panel does not save colors, fonts, styles changes or other settings
- How to create child theme based on our theme for WordPress?
- How I can update theme to latest version? Where I can download latest theme version?
- How to change theme elements styles, move or hide elements
- The Item Is Not Working
- I can't import theme demo / dummy data. Demo data does not work correctly.
- Error "Are you sure you want to do this? TRY AGAIN", "The link you followed has expired" after uploading theme
- Where I can find theme Documentation? How to install and use theme? Do you have some guide?