If you does not see your logo in WordPress site make sure that:
- You uploaded your logo in Appearance > Customizer > Header or Appearance > Theme Settings > Header (depending on theme that you use). If you used other theme previously it may have another location for logo upload and you need to re-upload your logo again in new theme that you installed.
- Set logo width in pixels in Theme Settings > Header.
- Your logo file extension match your actual image file format. For example if you upload logo.png file it must have PNG file format (not JPG or other). Try to open your image in image editor software and resave it with correct format, the same as file extension.
- Make sure your logo file name is short and use only english letters, allowed symbols and digits. For example: my-logo.png and not a mylögo%20?#$.png.
- You cleared browser and site/WordPress cache.
- Check your site in other browser (maybe you have issue with your browser or it's addons).
- Try to re-upload logo - your hosting may fail in last upload.
- You does not use third party CDN plugins that may incorrectly show or compress your images.