Our themes created for very fast and effective work, with correct server configuration and content optimization you can get up to 100 / 100 score in Google PageSpeed Insights test and A grade in GTMetrix tests.
Site speed depends on multiple factors and theme itself is just one of this (theme already coded for extra fast work), like WordPress configuration, Server configuration and quality and Content optimization. We included simple guide how to optimize your website for extra fast work with our theme.
Important steps to optimize your website:
- Make sure that you have good hosting/server (we recommend to use Bluehost to host WordPress themes). You will never get good score on cheap shared hosting. If you see in Google Page speed warnings about large "Service response time" - this means your hosting performance is very bad and hosting have slow connection speed.
- Install W3TotalCache plugin and correctly configure it (enable all caches and configure it correctly). This is complex very powerful plugin and requires accurate manual configuration for every option. It will not give you great results out of the box - you need to properly configure it first, not just activate and enable cache.
- Prepare your post images (resize and compress) before you upload it to WordPress (use images like 1200x800px JPG with 80% quality. Never upload original images from your camera in high resolutions like 4000x3000px).
- After you resized your images compress it with lossless images compression utilities - . Only after this you can upload your images to WordPress. You can use this software: ImageOptim (MacOS) or Caesium (Windows). You need to properly configure this software (not just process images with default settings) for good results.
- Use less third party widgets and elements that connects to external services (Facebook widgets, Instagram widgets, etc).
- Enable browser caching and cache expiration dates on server for static files (you can ask hosting support how to do this on your server).
- Disable all third-party plugins that you does not use to speed-up your website if your hosting is not very fast.
- Use third party services that optimize your server response time and cache, like CloudFlare.
- Check this official WordPress Optimization guide article and external article links in it.
Hosting black list
Based on our 22000+ clients reviews we strongly don't recommend to use this hosting services with WordPress installations:
- GoDaddy - multiple technical issues, unprofessional support - read reviews >
- 1&1 - multiple technical issues, bad control panel - read reviews >
Recommended hosting services
Based on our 22000+ clients reviews we can recommend this hosting services for using with WordPress installations:
If you still get bad score you can contact our support to get suggestions why your site have low score.
If you need help with site speed and score optimization you can order our special service with 20% discount because you purchased our theme:
Order Premium WordPress Website Google Page Speed and SEO Optimization service on Envato Studio.