Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) does not allow you to set custom padding and margins for different responsive resolutions by default, and you will see the same padding and margins in all resolutions if you added it to Rows, Columns and other VC elements. Sometimes this may not look nice on mobile and tablets, but you still need to have this margins and paddings on desktop. In this case you need to use third party plugin that allow you to manage paddings and margins settings in responsive resolutions independently:
Articles in this section
- My theme or plugin does not work / broken after update to WordPress 5.5, WPBakery Page Builder does not work with WordPress 5.5
- How to optimize Google Insight Page / GTMetrix speed score and site loading speed in WordPress theme on your site
- How to add Google Analytics code to WordPress theme?
- Theme Admin Control Panel does not save colors, fonts, styles changes or other settings
- How to create child theme based on our theme for WordPress?
- How I can update theme to latest version? Where I can download latest theme version?
- How to change theme elements styles, move or hide elements
- The Item Is Not Working
- I can't import theme demo / dummy data. Demo data does not work correctly.
- Error "Are you sure you want to do this? TRY AGAIN", "The link you followed has expired" after uploading theme