Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) does not allow you to set custom padding and margins for different responsive resolutions by default, and you will see the same padding and margins in all resolutions if you added it to Rows, Columns and other VC elements. Sometimes this may not look nice on mobile and tablets, but you still need to have this margins and paddings on desktop. In this case you need to use third party plugin that allow you to manage paddings and margins settings in responsive resolutions independently:
Articles in this section
- My site Google Page Speed Rank is low, why? How to increase Google Page Speed score.
- How to add Google Analytics code to WordPress theme?
- Theme Admin Control Panel does not save colors, fonts, styles changes or other settings
- How to create child theme based on our theme for WordPress?
- How I can update theme to latest version? Where I can download latest theme version?
- How to change theme elements styles, move or hide elements
- The Item Is Not Working
- I can't import theme demo / dummy data. Demo data does not work correctly.
- Error "Are you sure you want to do this? TRY AGAIN", "The link you followed has expired" after uploading theme
- Where I can find theme Documentation? How to install and use theme? Do you have some guide?