You should go to Theme Admin Panel module and change Additional links for Contact and Blog page to your actual links (with your domain at start).
Articles in this section
- I created theme Static blocks but don't see it on my Magento website
- I use Magento 1.8 with your theme and Checkout does not work (I can't go to Payment Method step)
- How to show and manage Shopping Options column block in Magento - Category, Price, Color, Size, etc, product attibutes filter
- My New and Sale products on Magento HomePage dissapeared or I does not see it after add, I don't do anything, why?
- I installed Magento theme by Documentation but still does not see any changes in Frontend
- Checkout steps does not shows in sidebar in Magento 1.8
- I want to have the dropdown with the stores/languages selector, how I can add that?
- Update shopping cart button does not work and does not change quantity for products in cart correctly
- After template installation I see error like 'syntax error, unexpected $end' or similar on frontend
- I added product and categories to my shop but don't see any product on site or my menu does not show any categories.